Topic: Chronic pain management
360 Health + Community are pleased to present to you an education, workshop and networking event for practice nurses in the Guildford region.
This FREE event will provide practice nurses with an understanding of how diet and exercise can contribute to the successful management of chronic pain. Workshop topics will cover four primary learning outcomes:
- Understand the relationship between excess body weight and chronic pain
- Recall the evidence regarding the effects of specific dietary patterns on chronic pain
- Identify the potential dietary implications of chronic pain
- Understanding chronic pain and its impact on movement
- Learning different methods to increase exercise tolerance
Thursday, 18th January 2018
6:00pm - 8:30pm (light dinner provided at 6pm, education from 6:30pm).
Guildford area - location TBC
RSVP by Thursday, 11th January to email@example.com
or call Bevan on 0418 629 436
Participants may also be eligible for continuing professional development or continuing nurse education points.