Topic: Chronic Pain Management
360 Health + Community are pleased to present to you an education, workshop and networking event for practice nurses in the Osborne Park region. This FREE event will provide practice nurses with an understanding of how diet and exercise can contribute to the successful management of chronic pain. Workshop topics will cover five primary learning outcomes:
- Understand the relationship between excess body weight and chronic pain
- Recall the evidence regarding the effects of specific dietary patterns on chronic pain
- Identify the potential dietary implications of chronic pain
- Understanding chronic pain and its impact on movement
- Learning different methods to increase exercise tolerance
Presented by Carly Luff, Exercise Physiologist and Allie Lyle, Dietitian.
Wednesday 6th September 2017
6:00pm – 8:30pm (light dinner provided at 6pm, education from 6:30pm)
360 Health Centre Osborne Park - 133 Main Street, Osborne Park
RSVP by Wednesday, 30th August via Eventbrite: 360osborneparksept17.eventbrite.com.au
For more information, contact email@example.com
or call Alyce on 0447 765 394
Participants may also be eligible for continuing professional development or continuing nurse education points.