How can a podiatrist help you?
We don't often pay our feet enough attention, and yet we use them almost every minute of the day. Ensuring correct foot health and foot care can help with a number of conditions, which can all lead to a better quality of life all round:
Foot care for diabetes
- 360 offer a comprehensive diabetic foot assessment and screening for newly diagnosed and those with ongoing diabetes. You will receive education and advice on foot care, footwear and be informed on the status and maintenance of your foot health.
Child's development - helping monitor and treat children's foot development
Injuries - including sprains, strains, pain and tendonitis
Foot skin conditions - such as calluses and blisters
Why choose a 360 podiatrist?
If you are accessing podiatrist foot care as part of a chronic disease treatment plan for diabetes, arthirits or other chronic conditions you may also need the assistance of other health care professionals, such as exercise physiologists to build you a tailored exercise plan, diabetes educators to give you extra information or dietetians to build a personalised diet and nutrition plan.
- We have a large team of allied health professionals working collaboratively under the one roof, so we can offer you holistic support
- All our services are subject to ongoing quality improvement processes to make sure they are always delivering the best possible outcomes
- We communicate all your health plans back to your GP so they can support you in achieving your goals and always understand your full health picture
- We are a social enterprise, so any payments you make to us are reinvested back into community, health and social initiatives to make our state better all round
What qualifications do 360 podiatrists have?
All 360 podiatrists are board registered and have completed formal education in podiatry.
Do I need a referral to see a 360 podiatrist?
No you don't. Our podiatrists are available to be seen all year round.
How much does it cost to see a podiatrist?
The cost is dependent on your situation. Contact us on 1300 706 922 to confirm costs and possible rebates for eligible clients.
We have podiatrists available in Armadale, Fremantle and Rockingham.
Where does 360 deliver podiatry services?